Trainer & Mum Karina, is a qualified personal trainer and has been running outdoor bootcamps in Sydney with her husband for over 10 years. After becoming a Mum herself, Karina has realised the benefits of outdoor training not only for physical wellbeing, but the huge, positive impact it has mentally and socially for Mums. She wants to share her passion for fitness, the outdoors and a healthy lifestyle with other Mums. Throughout this year, Karina has also taken her fitness online, to cater for those times we just can’t get out of the house, but still provide that social and mental interaction and connection, which is so important to new Mums.
Join Karina to:
- Improve your posture that may be suffering from feeding and carrying your baby, strengthen your muscles to support the demands of motherhood and tone your body to feel good about yourself
- Restore and manage muscle weaknesses as a result of pregnancy, labor and motherhood
- Improve your mental and physical well-being
- Make long term friends and exercise in a safe, motivating environment
- Your baby gets to socialise and interact with other babies and make friends!
- Set and reach personal health and fitness goals